WARNING: This site contains sexually explicit, adult material and is for adults only (18 years old & above)! If the above statements are not true and correct, you must exit now.
Translate This Page


A cop stops his police car when he sees a couple sitting on the curb. The chap is laying on his side with his trousers pulled down, the girl has her finger in his asshole, and she's reaming away with a vengeance.

The cop says, "What the hell is going on here?"

The girl says, "This is my date. When I told him I wouldn't spend the night with him, he started pounding down the booze. Now, he's too drunk to drive me home, so I'm trying to sober him up by making him puke."

The cop says, "That's not gonna make him puke."

She says, "Yeah? Wait till I switch this finger to his mouth."

0 comments
PREVIOUS JOKES NEXT JOKES HOME