WARNING: This site contains sexually explicit, adult material and is for adults only (18 years old & above)! If the above statements are not true and correct, you must exit now.
Translate This Page


One gay guy decides to have a tattoo done. On arrival to the tattoo artist he spots a picture of Frank Bruno. "Oh he's my favorite darling.... can you do him on the cheek of my ass??" he asked the tattoo artist.

So it was done.

On the way out of the store he spots another picture on the wall this time Mike Tyson. "Oh good lord " the gay guy blurted out. "I just adore big Mike, can you do him on my other cheek please, lovey?"

So it was done.

On returning home his boyfriend says " Well drop your trousers, give us a look." He dropped his pants to reveal his new art work; on which the boyfriend returned in fright, " Oh I'm not getting in the ring with those two!"

0 comments
PREVIOUS JOKES NEXT JOKES HOME