WARNING: This site contains sexually explicit, adult material and is for adults only (18 years old & above)! If the above statements are not true and correct, you must exit now.
Translate This Page


Sean and his cousin James were out fishing together on a boat in the middle of nowhere.

Rob suddenly had to take a leak, so he unzipped his trousers had gabbed himself with four fingers and took care of business.

Astonished, Sean thought how nice it would be to swing like that.

Later that night…….

Sean and his buddy Jason were in a bar, and they went into the toilet to take a leak.

While standing at the urinal Sean confessed, "I wish I had a dick like my cousin James. He needs four fingers to hold his."

Jason looked over and pointed out, "But you're holding yours with four fingers."

"I know," said Sean, "but I'm pissing on three of them."

0 comments
PREVIOUS JOKES NEXT JOKES HOME